Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Top 5 Lip Products

Hey Beauties,

I just wanted to show 5 lip products that seem appealing to me and really like for myself and my  clients.





1. MAC Lipstick in Tanarama: It's a really beautiful pale beige lip color with a frost texture that has gold shimmer and it goes well with anything from bright to smokey eyes.If a lipstick color is too bright or dark, use this to tone the color down. For those who like pale colors, I would recommend this.


2. MAC Tinted Lipglass in C-Thru: It's the same shade as the Tanarama lipstick but has a creamy texture and not really a lot of shimmer. Can be worn on it's own or with a similar-toned lipstick.

3. Avon Metallic Glazewear in Mauve Metal: My friend who is an Avon rep recommended this product to me. It's a sheer pale mauve with shimmer. If I'm not mistaken, it smells and tastes like some sort of fruit like strawberry. I like it because it's not a color that's in your face and is very subtle.


4.MUFE PC01A: It's a copper shade with pearly shimmer and works best with a bronzed face, very simple eyeshadow in neutral colors like beige and black liner and mascara




5. Liplicious Summer Vanillas Coconut lipgloss: Just a very sheer veil of color and tastes and smells like coconut . I recommend this gloss because it goes well with everything from neutrals to brights. The only con with this, it gets very STICKY!!!!!!!



I hope you've enjoyed this and let me know what are your top 5 lip products.

Ciao!!!!

Disclosure: Post not sponsored

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share some love!