Saturday, August 07, 2010

Top 5 Eye Products

Hi Beauties,

I'll be reviewing my top 5 eye products that are just to die for and every aspiring makeup artist should have in their kit.



1. Urban Decay Primer Potion: It's one of the best bases I have tried so far for eye primer. It stays on for ages and makes eyeshadows more vibrant and intense.


2. MAC Gorgeous Gold Eyeshadow: It's a kind-of-greenish gold with frost. Can be used to create simple or dramatic looks with other eyeshadows.


3. MAC Shadesticks: All the colors are just simply gorgeous! My personal favorite is Sharkskin.


4. MAC Pigments: There're soo many colors to chose from. They're all simply beautiful and pigmented that a little goes a long way. I like using the pale colors for hi-lighting the face. I use Naked, a beautiful frosty beige with shimmer


5. MAC Nehru eyeshadow: A typical matte black eyeshadow with a touch of navy blue.

Thanks for reading!

Ciao!

Disclosure: Post not sponsored

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share some love!