Thursday, October 21, 2010

Sherif Madkour's T.V Show

Hi Beauties,

A couple of weeks ago, I was asked to be on Sherif Madkour's T.V show, An Hour with Sherif, on the Mehwar T.V channel, to apply makeup for 2 models.







For those who don't know about Sherif, I'll tell you now. He's a very famous Egyptian presenter and has been on T.V for ages and the most beautiful and sweetest person you've can ever meet. He's the Egyptian Oprah Winfrey and talks about different topics and makes it fun and interesting and his viewers call in the show to ask questions to his guests who come on the show and/or just to say 'Hi'. On Wednesdays, MD's of different specialities come on the show and chit-chat about medical topics and sometimes Sherif asks them to bring their patients in the show. Every Thursday, he makes the show kid-friendly meaning that he brings puppets, kids as guests to sing  etc.


Sherif Madkour showing off my makeup certificate. Lol
                                            
Also every Friday, there's a Fashion Day where he gets interior designers,  makeup artists ( including me), hair and fashion designer/ stylists  who give advise to his viewers anything fashion-related.
 I'll try and upload the video of the show on YouTube or I will have a tutorial or a photo of the day on each of the looks I have done on the models and of course my own personal makeup by yours truly, moi.

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share some love!