Friday, November 19, 2010

FOTD-My Makeup Look From T.V show

Hi Beauties

I just wanted to show you girls my makeup look that I had worn on the T.V show a month ago.  My makeup was very simple using neutral colors on the eyes and cheeks. On my lips, I used a nude lipstick, topped off with a sparkly mauve lipgloss




Sorry I can't remember what I used exactly. So here goes.......

Products used( all MAC unless specified):
 Face: 
Lustre Drops in  Sun Rush, 
Revlon Concealer in Light/Medium.

Eyes: 
Urban Decay Primer Potion, 
some palette which had bronze and neutral eyeshadow colors( can't remember which name),
 black mascara.

Lips: 

Myth lipstick,
 Avon Glazewear lipgloss in Mauve Metal.

Ciao!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Disclosure: Post not sponsored       

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share some love!