Sunday, July 31, 2011

FOTD:Wedding Guest Makeup Look

Hey Beauties,

I was invited to one of my close friends' wedding reception a few months ago. I wanted to show you a picture of my makeup look. Check it out!






That's my best friend on the right by the way!


Products used ( All MAC unless specified):
Eyes:
Nehru eyeshadow
Revlon Light grey eyeshadow
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-on eye pencil in Zero 

Lips:
Sephora Cute Caramel lip liner
Myth and  Sandy B lipsticks mixed together
Clear gloss


  • Tip: If you're invited to a wedding whether it's during the day or at night, keep your makeup simple but glamorous as not to take away attention from the bride.

Hope you like this post and tell me  what type of makeup you like to wear for a wedding in the comment box below.

Ciao!!!!!!

Disclosure: Post not sponsored 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share some love!