Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Top 10 MAC Lipglasses

Hey Beauties,

I've decided to continue with the MAC series. This time, it will be the lip glasses or whatever you like to call them-gelees, lustreglass, dazzleglass. Like I've said before, some are from the permanent line and others are limited edition.  Check out my top 10!
1. Smile: It's a very soft coral-orange with pink shimmer which I love.



2. Astro Cool:A very cool-looking light lavender with shimmer but unfortunately, it's a limited edition. I love it on myself while combining this color with nude or pink lipstick.


3. Ethereal: A light blue with shimmer. Don't get me wrong, it's not a blue color on the lips. It gives a lipstick color some coolness and is sheer. It's another limited edition

4. C-Thru: It's a creamy nude that has some shimmer. I loved this color to death... because I've worn it on every occasion, every day for a year or 2 until the last drop.

5. Spring Bean: Who doesn't love green?It's not a full-on green but a sheer one with multi-colored shimmer. This is a lustre glass finish


6. Explicit: A bronze color that I love to use on clients for a variety of looks.



7. A Quiet Roar: This is very similar to C-Thru but it's a tad bit paler but unfortunately also a limited edition.


8. Outer Space: White with shimmer...another limited edition


9. Clear: This is my go-to product for my kit. Gives a shiny effect to any look


10.Bubble Tea: This is a creamy nude color which I adore but it's also limited edition.

Hope you like this post.

Ciao!!!!!

Disclosure: Post not sponsored

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share some love!