Saturday, August 20, 2011

FOTD: Hot Pink Eyes and Neutral Lips

Hey Beauties,

I've decided to post a makeup look that I've done back in October that I've totally forgotten to post ages ago. Usually, I apply neutral makeup on a daily basics because it's more flattering, but in this post this is an exemption because there was a Halloween party at work. Check out the look!





The final look!
I was inspired to wear this bindi on my forehead because I had an India inspired top on.


Products used( All MAC unless specified): 


Face:
Lustre Drops in Sun Drops
Claires's Body and Skin Jewels

Eyes:
Passionate and Gesso eyeshadows
Revlon pale lavender
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-on Eye Pencil in Yeyo.

Lips:
Myth lipstick
A Quiet Roar  lipglass




Ciao!!


Disclosure:   Post not sponsored.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Share some love!