Wednesday, September 21, 2011

FOTD-Shimmery Gray Eyes

Hey Beauties,

I'm back from my vacation. "Fresh as a rose", as some people would tell me. I've decided to post a new Face of the Day... This is a slightly different look using icy gray tones from MAC's MAC Me Over fall collection.Check it out!

I got inspired by this face chart by MAC  but I toned it down by removing the harsh eyeliner and decided to use just 2 Shadesticks.

The inspiration


My interpretation of the look



Here's what I used ( MAC unless specified):

Face:
Visions Fresh Face Foundation in Porcelain Doll
Lustre Drops in  Sun Rush

Eyes:
Shadesticks in Heirloom and Cakeshop.

Lips:
Liplicious  Tasty Lip Color in Mocha my Day.

Hope you like this post.

Disclosure: Post not sponsored 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share some love!