Thursday, September 29, 2011

FOTD-Sexy Red Lips and Neutral Smokey Eyes

Hey Beauties,

I'm back with another FOTD. This time, it's slightly different. I love red lips for fall and winter. It oozes glamour if done correctly. Check it out!




The final look
Here I used various eyeshadows from the infamous Naked Palette from Urban Decay
To have that va -va voom feel, try red lipstick
The secret to my glowing skin is a good skincare routine and luminizer .

  • Tip : Make sure you exfoliate before using a red lipstick if your lips are flaky.


Here's what I used( MAC unless specified):


Face:
Lustre Drops in Sun Rush

Eyes:
Urban Decay Half Baked, Dark Horse and Smog eyeshadows from Naked Palette.
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-on eyeliner pencil in Zero
Black mascara.

Lips:
Runaway Red lipstick

Hope you like this post. Please let me know what you think about my look in the comments below.

Ciao!

Disclosure: Post not sponsored.

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful red colour lipstick!! :D

    http://daphyin-makeupisart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Vanessa Thanks for your support

    @DaphYin Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  3. very nice! I am quite cautious when using a red lipstick, I am not sure whether it suits the event and season. When can I use a red lipstick and not look so trying hard? Beauty in Colors Makeup Artistry

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Lee Thank you for your support. You can use red lipstick at a black tie event. It looks amazing on a little black dress but you have to keep the rest of your makeup simple- neutral eyes with some lashes and peachy blush. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Share some love!