Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Fashion Show: Red Lips and Smokey Eyes and False Lashes

Hey Beauties,

I'm back with another post. This one is an oldie but goody . I had done makeup for 10 models for a fashion show by a well known Egyptian fashion designer a couple of years ago. This fashion show was for charity. Check out the makeup!


Here's a recap on what I used on the models:
  • Each model had a  navy blue smokey eye, red lipstick and false lashes.
  • In my kit, there were a variety of false lashes for the models to choose from to suit their eye shape


The makeup- close-up



Making up one of the models backstage


One of the models on the runaway


Another model on the runaway

Hope you like this post! Please let me know what you think in the comments below.

Ciao!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share some love!