Friday, July 20, 2012

FOTD:Birthday Party Makeup Look

Hey Beauties,

Sorry I haven't been posting on my blog for a long time. I was super busy. Today I will be showing you a look that I have wore on one of my friend's birthday party over a month ago. Check it out!



The final look!



For this look, I was inspired by the 1960's but with a modern twist that's a bit avant garde by using a little bit of yellow under the eye on the outer corner.



I used a variety of nude and gray eyeshadows. For the liner, I did a cat's eye using black eyeliner pencil.
I used a nude lipstick and gloss and for the cheeks I used a soft peachy bronze liquid hilighter 

Here's what I used:

Face:
Giordani Gold Age Defying Foundation in Natural Rose.
MUFE High Definition Powder
Rimmel Bronzer in 022
MAC Lustre Drops in Sun Rush

Eyes: 
Urban Decay Primer Potion in Original
Various nudes and gray shadows
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide on Eye Liners in Yeyo and Zero.
MAC Goldenrod eyeshadow

Lips:
MAC Lipstick in Myth
MAC Lipglass in C-Thru

Hope you like this look! Please tell me what you think and if you guys want a tutorial in the comments below.

Until next time,ciao!!

Disclosure: Post not sponsored. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share some love!