Friday, July 20, 2012

June 2012 Empties

Hey Beauties,

I'm back with another post! I'm trying to think what types of posts to write, lol.  I'll be showing you guys what beauty/makeup products I've used and finished/ hit pan completely  for the month of June, will I repurchase these products and how much of a rating will they be out of 10. Check it out!


Here are the products that I've used and finished completely during the month of June: 

From left to right: Silky Essential Oil in Jasmine, Enliven Conditioning Nail Polish Remover, Avon Glimmerstick Eye Liner Pencil in Emerald Glow, MAC Lustre Drops in Sun Rush, Oriflame Tender Protecting Balm, LUSH Lip Tint in Latte.

1. Silky Essential Oil in Jasmine: This was given to me by the owner of the beauty school where I learnt how to do makeup. It's an oil that's used for softening the nails and cuticles. I loved it because it smelt pretty like jasmine and had small rose petals
Rating: 10/10
Will I repurchase: Yes

2.Enliven Conditioning Nail Polish Remover: I loved this nail polish remover to death! Removes nail polish easily and doesn't dry my nails as much as other ones
Rating:10/10
Will I repurchase: Yes

3. Avon Glimmerstick Eye Liner Pencil in Emerald Glow: It's an emerald green eyeliner that I had for ages. It has sparkles that are not too obvious. The only con is that it smudges like crazy even if you have a primer on. My friend who is an Avon rep recommended this to me. I had seen on YouTube, some of my favorite makeup gurus like Samantha Chapman and her sister, Nic use it in some of their tutorials.
Rating:8.5/10
Will I repurchase: No

4.MAC Lustre Drops in Sun Rush: It's a peachy bronze water-based illuminator. You have probably seen it a lot in some of my posts. I love to use it mixed with body lotion to give the body a sensuous glow, as a hilight on the cheekbone, you name  it!
Rating: 10/10
Will I repurchase? Yes

5.  Oriflame Tender Protecting Balm: There are so many uses for this balm. Use it as a lip balm, protect cracked heels, you name it. The only con is that it's a little bit too greasy. So be careful for these with oily skin, you might have an overload of shine on you face.
Rating:7.5/10
Will I repurchase? No

6. Lush Lip Tint in Latte: It's a tinted lip balm and is a bronze color. Smells and tastes like its namesake.
Rating:10/10
Will I repurchase? Yes

Hope you guys like this post! Let me know in the comments below what makeup/ beauty products you've recently hit pan?

Disclosure: All products were purchased by me. I have not been paid to write this post and  am not affiliated with the companies mentioned. These are my own and honest opinions and thoughts





No comments:

Post a Comment

Share some love!