Thursday, August 30, 2012

Makeup Artist Series- Disposables Items

Hey Beauties,

I'm back with my Makeup Artist Series. I'll be posting about what type of disposable items that you'll find in a typical makeup artist's kit. It's important to keep products sanitary and to prevent infections. Check it out!



Lip brushes : Used to apply lipstick. When ever I have a client, I always give them a sample of the lipstick that I used on their lips along with one disposable lip brush


Eye shadow applicators: Great for applying eyeshadows and glitters. Personally, I don't really use them for eyeshadow but they're great for pressing glitters onto the eyelid.


Spoolie wands: Used to apply mascara on the lashes and brow products. Use a separate wand for each eye whether it's used for mascara or brow gels. Do not double dip, use a clean wand with each use.

Lip gloss wands: Used to apply lip glosses. Like I mentioned before, when ever I have clients I give a sample of whatever gloss I used on them and also hand out one of these.



Spatulas: Great for scooping out creamy makeup products such as lipstick and foundation while keeping every thing sanitary and infection-free. 
Wedge sponges: Great for applying foundation. Some types of sponges can be washed with warm water and shampoo and conditioner. 

Q-Tips: Great for cleaning smudges and even eye boogers, ewww!



That's all folks, hope you enjoyed this post. Please let me know if you use these items in the comments below! Ciao!

Disclosure:  Post not sponsored




























No comments:

Post a Comment

Share some love!