Monday, August 27, 2012

July 2012 Empties

Hey Beauties,

I'm back with another Empties post. This post will be for the month of July. Even though I didn't have a lot of products that I've used up completely, it would be relevant to give you guys an idea what I'd been using during the month. Check it out!




Here are the products that I've used up completely for the month of July
From left to right: AVON Nailwear Pro in Deluxe Chocolate, The Body Shop Vitamin C Engerising Face Spritz, Eva Acetone Nail Polish Remover and Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-on Eye Pencil in El Dorado.


1. AVON Nailwear Pro in Deluxe Chocolate: This is a chocolate brown nail polish that was recommended to me by one of my friends who's an AVON representative. It goes on okay but can be a little bit streaky if using more than one coat.
Rating: 8.5/10
Will I repurchase? Maybe

2.The Body Shop Vitamin C Energising Face Spritz: I got it because I needed something to set my makeup and refresh my skin throughout the day. It can be used as a toner. Beware of shine overload especially if you have oily skin. It's recommended for dry and mature skin types.
Rating:9.5/10
Will I repurchase? Yes

3. Eva Acetone Nail Polish Remover: This is the worst nail polish remover ever! It doesn't remove nail polish even if you pour the whole thing in cotton balls. A very big disappointment. It's probably has been a bad batch due to my bad luck, lol. The only pro is the peach fragrance.
Rating: 1.5/10
Will I repurchase? No

4. Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-on Eye Pencil in El Dorado: This is a metallic gold eye pencil that I've been using for ages. I've used it on the inner rims of my eyes to make them look bigger.
Rating: 10/10
Will I repurchase? Yes

Hope you guys enjoyed this post! Let me know in the comments below what beauty/makeup you've recently hit pan. Ciao!

Disclosure: All items were purchased by me. I have not been paid to write this post and  am not affiliated with the companies mentioned. These are my own and honest opinions and thoughts






No comments:

Post a Comment

Share some love!