Monday, September 24, 2012

August 2012 Empties

Hey Beauties,

I'm back with another Empties post.  Even though  I didn't have that many products I have used up completely I still thought it would be great to show what I used during the month of August. Check it out!



Here are the products that I've used up completely for the month of August


From left to right:  Revlon Super Lustrous Lip Gloss in Shine City 010 and Milani Glitzy Glamour Gloss in Stylish 042.

1.  Revlon Super Lustrous Lip Gloss in Shine City 010:  This is a very pretty clear lip gloss with some sparkle. I had bought this from a friend of my supervisor. Like all beauty and makeup products, I couldn't resist and gave in, lol. The only cons that I had that the lipgloss didn't last even when I ate and drank. Also it had a SPF factor of 15. When I took photos, my lips looked white, lol. But it's good for every day use. .
Rating: 7.5/10
Will I repurchase?No

2. Milani Glitzy Glamour Gloss in Stylish 042: This is an orangey-coral lip gloss that I had for ages. It has some golden sparkles making it more glam for evening and every day wear. What I did't like was the brush. It had a sprayed brush, I prefer the doe-footed types.
Rating: 10/10
Will I repurchase? Yes

Hope you guys enjoyed this post! Let me know in the comments below what beauty/makeup you've recently hit pan. Ciao!

Disclosure: All products were purchased by me. I have not been paid to write this post and  am not affiliated with the companies mentioned. These are my own and honest opinions and thoughts

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share some love!