Sunday, October 14, 2012

Makeup Artist Kit Haul

Hey Beauties,

I'm back with another post. This is a new type of post- my first haul. I was about to upload a video with this post but was having some technical difficulties. Next time I try to do another haul video when I restock.  I wanted to show what I bought for my kit as I needed some essentials. If you guys want to see more, check it out!


                                                           Check out the haul!


 The infamous Japonesque lipstick palette:
I had bought this because I had one that broke that needed to be replaced. It has 21 wells on one side and 14 on the other. I have 2 more and use them to store lipsticks.


MAC Pro Sculpting Cream in Accentuate: 
I had wanted to get a nice hilighter without any shimmer, so I went to my local MAC store and bought it. This is from the Face and Body collection. It's a cream-to-powder product.


 This is a very pale peachy beige color that is good for pale skin for hilight 


DUO Lash Glue in Clear: 
This is my must-have in my kit for applying false lashes and glitter and crystals for editorial looks.
  
Lush Lip Scrub in Bubblegum: 
This is also a must-have especially if your clients have cracked and/or dry lips. Exfoliated lips are  key to long-lasting lipstick. This lip scrub is edible and tastes like bubblegum.


 MAC Brush Cleanser:
 It's important to keep your brushes clean, you don't want any infections. This brush cleanser does all the work for you, it cleans, sanitizes and conditions your brushes and gives them a fresh clean scent.

Conair Wave Clips: 
I got these hair clips from my local CVS. These are meant for setting the hair if you have done a wavy style but you can use them for sectioning. I bought these to keep any hair off clients' faces.

MAC 215 Eye Shader Brush:
 This is also from MAC's Face and Body Collection. It's used to shade the eyes with cream or powder eyeshadows but I find it a little bit too scratchy to use on the eyes and is too big especially if you have small eyes. I think this brush is ideal for contouring the nose.

Illamasqua lipstick in Sonnet: 
This is the second time  I buy a product from Illamasqua 

The lipstick is called Sonnet. It's a peachy beige color with a very matte finish that can be drying on the lips so exfoliate before applying.


That's all folks, hope you liked this post. Tell me what you like to see in a makeup artist kit in the comments below! Ciao!

Disclosure:     All items purchased by me. I have not been paid to write this post and am not affiliated with the companies mentioned. These are my own and honest opinions and thoughts. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Share some love!