Monday, October 15, 2012

Monthly Favorites- September 2012

Hey Beauties,

I'm back with a new post. This time I'll be featuring my favorite beauty and makeup products as well as random things like chocolate for September. This is new to me so if you like what you see, check it out!

Check out the video!
For who can't watch the video, check out the pictures!


 Small Z Palette: I had bought this from Amazon, I think. It's great for depotting eyeshadows, blushes, some concealers and foundation. Any thing you can think of that comes in a pan. I have this and 4 of the large ones for my professional kit. They come in black, red, hot pink, purple, striped, zebra and cheetah print. Now they came up with a domed one for baked products. 


Bath and Body Works Sensual Amber Body Lotion: It smells to me like oranges with a hint of amber.The scent is not too strong.  It moisturizes the skin and contains a lot of good stuff like vitamins C and E, grape seed exact and aloe vera. 

 Stephanie Johnson Cosmetic Bag: I have done a lot of traveling in and out of Egypt. This is very practical when it to comes to packing beauty products especially makeup. You want your makeup to be secured.


Illamasqua Nail Varnish in Monogamous: This is a very matte peachy-beige color. This is my first time trying out their nail polishes. The staying power is amazing. It stays on for a week or two without chipping.

Hershey's Simple Pleasures Smooth and Creamy Chocolate: I had bought two because I just adore the taste. I bought the vanilla flavor before but my local CVS didn't have them in stock so I decided to go ahead and get the chocolate creme one.


Bath and Body Works Hand Sanitizer in Creamy Pumpkin: All I can say is that the smell is to die for! It smells like pumpkin, brown sugar and coffee. A lot of my friends at work have all used it. The best thing is to have a good hand sanitizer because you'll never know whether you might have running water or not and something to clean your hands with.

Hope you all like this post. Let me know what are your favorites in the comments below. Ciao!

Disclosure:   Post not sponsored. All products purchased by me. I am not affiliated with the companies mentioned. These are my own honest thoughts and opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share some love!