Monday, October 08, 2012

My Lip Palettes and Some of my Favorite Shades


Hey Beauties, 

I'm back with another Makeup  Artist Series post. As you guys all know I'm an organization freak as I used to have numerous lipsticks laying around in my professional kit and it used to drive me nuts. I filmed this video over a year ago but I thought it would be relevant to show everyone . If you guys want to see how I store my lipsticks in my pro kit, check it out!




Check out the video!
For those who cannot watch the video, check out the lip palettes and my favorite shades of lipstick ranging from funky to the nudest of nudes!


This is what the infamous Japonesque palette looks like from the inside. It has 14 wells on one side and 21 on the other.

Funky 
1. MAC Summer Shower: An aqua shade that's great for layering over lipsticks
2. MUFE Gold 002: An opaque gold that can be used by itself for an avant garde look or mixed with other lipsticks
3. MAC Warp Speed: A pale silver that's great by itself.



Pinks/ Purples
1. Flirt Fairy 20: A frosty baby pink, great for a Saturday night or date
2. MAC Fresh Amour: A matte light purple

Nudes
1. MAC Viva Glam Gaga 2: A nude specially made for Lady Gaga herself
2. MAC Secret Lover: A pale nude with a lustre finish
3. MAC Blankety: A pinky nude
4. MAC Seaside: This is not exactly a lipstick but a Cream Colour Base that is a peachy bronze with shimmer that can be used on the lips


Oranges/Peaches

1. MAC Ravishing: A soft peach.
2. L'oreal Peach Fuzz 417: A medium peach
3. MUFE Coral 002: A pale/medium coral
4. MAC Watch Me Simmer: A very bright coral with pink undertones.

Reds/ Burgundies
1. Bourjois no.24: The darkest burgundy color you can imagine!
2. Oriflame Trendy Berry: A soft raspberry color
3. Avon Red 2000: The classic red!

That's all for now.Hope you enjoyed this post. Ciao!

Disclosure: Post not sponsored

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share some love!