Wednesday, October 10, 2012

September 2012 Empties


Hey Beauties, 

I'm back with another Empties post. This month, I have a lot of products that I had been using since September and liked them. If you guys like what you see, read more!



 Here are the products that I have used up completely for the month of September:
From left to right: Enliven Conditioning Nail Polish Remover, Bath and Body Works Body Lotion in Moonlight Path, AVON Slip Into Perfume, Visions Fast 'N' Furious Skydiver Nail Polish, LUSH Bubblegum Lip Scrub ,AVON True Colour Eyeshadow Quad in Fresh Greens and Pacifica Solid Perfume in Hawaiian Ruby Guava.

1. Enliven Conditioning Nail Polish Remover:  See June post.

2. Bath and Body Works Body Lotion in Moonlight Path:  I loved this body lotion to death! I've been using it for almost 3 years. Its smell isn't too strong. Just great for my liking. It smells like lavender.
Rating: 10/10
Will I repurchase?  Yes

3. AVON Slip Into Perfume: Usually I don't buy perfume from catalogs. Since I read great reviews, I gave myself in and bought it, lol. It has an amber-vanilla scent that is not too much for day and is ideal for night.
Rating: 10/10
Will I repurchase? Yes

4. Visions Fast 'N' Furious Skydiver Nail Polish: It's an iridescent pink with a baby blue overlay. You have probably seen it in one of my NOTD posts.
Rating: 10/10
Will I repurchase? Yes, if I find it.

5. LUSH Bubblegum Lip Scrub: This is a must-have for me especially when I have dry lips during the winter and when I'm on airplanes. The great thing about this lip scrub is that it's edible and tastes like bubblegum. Yum! Also, it contains jojoba oil to moisturize the lips.
Rating: 10/10
Will I repurchase? Yes

6. AVON True Colour Eyeshadow Quad in Fresh Greens: This palette had 4 shades ranging from a light to dark green. Some of the colors were not as pigmented as all the other palettes in the range. Building up to get the intensity I wanted was hard as I had to pack on the color.
Rating: 8/10
Will I repurchase? No.

7. Pacifica Solid Perfume in Hawaiian Ruby Guava: This has an interesting scent. It's mainly guava mingled with coconut. Definitely it has more guava that coconut. It kind of reminds me of the beach, lol. This is a solid perfume and I've been using it for more than five years.
Rating: 10/10
Will I repurchase? Yes.

Hope you liked this post! Ciao!

Disclosure: All products were purchased by me. I have not been paid to write this post and  am not affiliated with the companies mentioned. These are my own and honest opinions and thoughts


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share some love!