Tuesday, November 13, 2012

My Nail Polish Collection and Storage

Hey Beauties,

I'm back with another post. Today I'll be featuring a video of my nail polish collection and how I store my stash. As you all know I'm an organization maniac and hate clutter. If you want to know how I organize my stash and see my collection, check it out!






Check out the video

For those who can't watch the video, check out some pics of my nail polish collection  
 Sephora by OPI Wild About Shimmer


Sephora by OPI Fancy Shamacy 

Sephora by OPI Read my Palm 


 Some of my collection



Updated and new in my collection***** Illamasqua Monogamous 

Vera Bradley cosmetics bag


Hope you all like this post! Do you own any of these nail polishes? If you do, please comment in the comment box below. Ciao!

Disclosure:  Post not sponsored. All products purchased by me.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Share some love!