Sunday, December 02, 2012

November 2012 Empties

Hey Beauties,

I'm back with another Empties post. This time I had a good amount of products that I had been using since November. Check it out!

Here are the products that I used up completely for the month of November
From left to right:  Burt's Bees Orange Essence Facial Cleanser, Murad Skin Perfecting Lotion, Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-on Eye Pencil in Yeyo, Oriflame Wonder Colour Lip Liner in Dark Plum and DUO Eye Lash Glue in Clear.

1. Burt's Bees Orange Essence Facial Cleanser: I bought this from CVS and liked it because it was gentle on my skin and had natural ingredients. I liked the fact it didn't tug on my skin like other cleansers do and gave it a nice glow.
Rating: 10/10
Will I repurchase? Yes

2. Murad Skin Perfecting Lotion: I got this lotion from one of these airplane kits. Who doesn't love freebies? I've been using it for a very long time. It moisturizes the skin especially after a long haul trip.
Rating:10/10
Will I repurchase? Yes.

3. Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-on Eye Pencil in Yeyo: It's a metallic white eye pencil I've been using for a long time. I use it on the waterline of my eyes to make them look bigger and wide-eyed.
Rating:10/10
Will I repurchase? Yes

4. Oriflame Wonder Colour Lip Liner in Dark Plum: This has been in my pro kit for the longest time. It's best used on plum lipsticks but it can be used on light purples for contrast. Make sure to blend though. This is a great lip liner for mature women and women of color.
Rating: 10/10
Will I repurchase? Yes.

5. DUO Eye Lash Glue in Clear:  This has also been in my pro kit for a long time. I have been using it to apply false lashes on clients. Sometimes, I use it for editorial looks or face painting to apply glitter or crystals.
Rating: 10/10
Will I repurchase? Yes

That all for now! Ciao!

Disclosure : All items were purchased by me. I have not been paid to write this post and am not affiliated with the companies mentioned. These are my own and honest opinions and thoughts

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share some love!