Sunday, March 10, 2013

February 2013 Empties

Hey Beauties,

Happy Monday! I'm back with another Empties post. Sorry I've been neglecting my blog lately. I had some issues. Any how, I have some products that I've used up completely for February to show you guys. Check it out!




Here are the products that I've used up completely for the month of February


From left to right: AVON Ballroom Beauty Purse Spray, Nivea Gentle Eye Makeup Remover and Urban Decay Primer Potion in Original.

1. AVON Ballroom Beauty Purse Spray: It's a perfume I've been using since late December 2012. I love it because it's not overpowering and smells like roses. I've seen the actual perfume bottle. It's beautiful! Unfortunately, it's limited edition from the Dancing With the Stars collection. I love how small the bottle is. Just right to throw in your purse.
Rating: 10/10
Will I repurchase? Yes, if I find it.

2. Nivea Gentle Eye Makeup Remover: I've been using this for a long time. It's suitable for all skin types and it's not oily on the lids. It removes every type of eye makeup you can imagine including waterproof mascara. I liked it because it doesn't have any scent especially for those who have sensitive skin.
Rating: 10/10
Will I repurchase?Yes.

3. Urban Decay Primer Potion in Original: This has been a cult fav for all of you makeup artists and junkies out there. This makes eyeshadow last longer and more vibrant. It's great for oily lids. I love how it's packaged in a tube and it's more sanitary.
Rating: 10/10
Will I repurchase? Yes.

Hope you guys liked this post! Let me know in the comments below what beauty/ makeup products you've recently hit pan. Ciao!

Disclosure : All items were purchased by me. I have not been paid to write this post and am not affiliated with the companies mentioned. These are my own and honest opinions and thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share some love!