Thursday, April 18, 2013

March 2013 Favorites

Hey Beauties,

TGIF! Work has been crazy lately. Back to regularly scheduled posts. It's that time.. time for monthly favorites! Today I will be showing you guys lots of goodies that I've been using. Check it out!

Check out the video!
Check out my favorites!

AVON Solutions Hydra Radiance Toner
This is my HG toner. I use it after cleansing and it makes my skin radiant and soft. It's ideal for winter but it can be used for summer as well. 


MAC Lipstick in Saint Germain
This is a perfect pink for Spring. It's a bright pink with blue undertones. In other words, Barbie pink! I got this through MAC's Back 2 MAC recycling program.


Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes Mascara
Another HG product that I've been using for a long time. It doesn't clump like my other mascara  did and nourishes my lashes.

Oriflame Khol Eye Pencil in Nude
This is a whitish beige eye pencil that I use on the waterline to give my eyes a wide-eyed look

Oriflame Eye Stylo in Black
This is a liquid that comes in a pen-like applicator. It draws on like a dream, definitely no skipping at all. This is great for creating a winged eyeliner look.

Very Me Peach Me Perfect Skin Glow in Light
This is a liquid highlighter that kind of reminds me of MAC's Lustre Drops. The only con is the strong smell.

Giordani Gold Age Defying Elixir
This is a serum that I've been using for more than a month. It has some gold shimmers that doesn't show once applied on the face. It keeps my skin smooth.
That all for now! Ciao!

Disclosure: Post not sponsored.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share some love!