Sunday, March 31, 2013

March 2013 Empties

Hey Beauties,

Happy Monday! I'm back with another Empties post. This time I included some skin care and body spray products into my list for the month of March. Check it out!


Here are the products that I've used up completely for the month of March


From left to right: Bath and Body Works Fragrance Mist in Peach Citrus, AVON Nourishing Indulgence Cranberry and Cinnamon Shower Gel, Clean and Clear Morning Burst Skin Brightening Facial Scrub, Visions High Voltage Nail Polish in Explosive and Oriflame Lipstick in Pink Mayflower.

1. Bath and Body Works Fragrance Mist in Peach Citrus: I've been using this for more than 3 years. This smells like blueberries mingled with lemon. It's ideal for Spring and Summer. Just fresh. Unfortunately it's limited edition.
Rating: 10/10
Will I repurchase? Maybe, if I find it.

2. AVON Nourishing Indulgence Cranberry and Cinnamon Shower Gel:  My friend who's an AVON representative recommended this shower gel to me. Like all makeup and beauty products, I couldn't resist and gave in lol. It smells like candy with a hint of cranberry. 
Rating: 10/10
Will I repurchase? Yes.

3. Clean and Clear Morning Burst Skin Brightening Facial Scrub: You have probably seen this in my CVS haul video. It's a facial scrub with brightening properties such as caffeine, lemon and papaya. Beware if you have dry skin like me, not to over exfoliate because it will make your skin look more dry.
Rating: 9/10
Will I repurchase? Probably not.

4. Visions High Voltage Nail Polish in Explosive: I had this nail polish for the longest time. It's a bright orange that's ideal for Spring and Summer. 
Rating: 10/10
Will I repurchase? Yes, if I find it.

5. Oriflame Lipstick in Pink Mayflower:  This has been in my pro kit for a month now. I've been using it to create sweet pink lip looks on clients. It's a bright medium pink that is ideal for those who love pinks or bright colors.
Rating: 10/10
Will I repurchase? Yes.


That all for now! Ciao!

Disclosure : All items were purchased by me. I have not been paid to write this post and am not affiliated with the companies mentioned. These are my own and honest opinions and thoughts




No comments:

Post a Comment

Share some love!