Thursday, May 09, 2013

April 2013 Favorites

Hey Beauties,

I'm back with another Favorites video. This time I have a bunch of drugstore goodies and decided to add a high end product into my favorites list for April. Check it out!

Check out the video!



Revlon Lip Butter in Creme Brulee 
This is a peachy nude for pale complexions  up to olive and tan skin tones. It's super hydrating and keeps my lips smooth. This is perfect for these who don't have time to apply lipstick. Revlon Lip Butters are low maintenance and are sheer.  

AVON Sassy Swirls Vanilla Berry Perfume
This smells like vanilla with a hint of berry. I love this perfume to death and even my friends at work sometimes borrow it from me. I bought the perfume last year. It's just the right size to throw in your purse and is great for travel.
AVON Planet Spa Chinese Ginseng Revitalising Face Mask
This mask was super fun to apply. Just apply the mask, leave to dry and, the fun part, peel it off! I use this at least once or twice a week after cleansing and exfoliating. It has Chinese ginseng which gives my skin a nice glow and smell great.

Stila Kajal Eyeliner in Onyx
This is a black eye liner pencil that has a rich hue. I use it to line my waterline and sometimes to tight line my upper lashline. It has a soft texture which is easy to smudge to soften the liner.  The packaging is so pretty. It kind of reminds me of India when I used to go as a kid.

That's all for now, folks! Hope you guys liked this post. Do you own any of these beauty products? If so, please mention in the comment box below. Ciao!

Disclosure: Post not sponsored



No comments:

Post a Comment

Share some love!