Wednesday, May 22, 2013

FOTD: Fun, Colorful Summer Makeup With a Touch of Green

Hey Beauties,

I've been a very bad blogger this past week. Work has been crazy lately. Back to regular programming. But no worries! I'm back with another Face of the Day. I wore this look a couple of months ago. I wanted to do a bright look that involved pinks and oranges with a touch of green that is great for Spring and Summer. Check it out!
Check out the final look!

I used matte hot pink and orange eyeshadows on my lids. For a pop of color, I used a shimmery green shadow on my lower lash line.


For a crease transition color, I used a warm brown to help bled. 
For that wide eyed look, I used a whitish nude eye liner pencil.




Here's what I used:

FACE:
The Body Shop Concealer Pencil in no3
Very Me Peach Me Perfect Skin Glow in Light

EYES:
Urban Decay Original Primer Potion
MAC Eyeshadows in Early Bird ( lid), Thunder (outer corner), Passionate ( lid and outer corner), Humid ( lower lash line) and Espresso ( crease transition) 
Oriflame Khol Eyeliner in Nude
Black mascara 

LIPS:
Oriflame Lipstick in Coral Rush.

Hope you guys like this post! If you want me to do a tutorial on this look, please let me know in the comments below. Ciao!

Disclosure:  Post not sponsored.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Share some love!