Monday, May 06, 2013

FOTN: Super Smokey Eyes With a Touch of Gold

Hey Beauties,

I'm back with a Face of the Night. I wore this look a couple of months ago at a wedding. I decided to do a super smokey eye with a touch of gold. Check it out!




I used Illamasqua pigment in Ore, a gorgeous gold, on my lid.

Then I used MAC Black Tied eyeshadow in the crease, upper and lower lashline and outer corners



The final look!



Here's what I used:

FACE:
The Body Shop Concealer Pencil in no.3
MAC Cream Colour Base in Shell
MAC Blush in Trace Gold

EYES:
Urban Decay Primer Potion
MAC Black Tied eyeshadow
Brown eyeshadow from Lancome palette
Gold shade from MUFE Flash Color Case
Illamasqua Pigment in Ore
Black mascara

LIPS
Mixture of MAC Naturally Eccentric and Blankety lipsticks

Hope you like this post! Until next time, ciao!

Disclosure:  Post not sponsored

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share some love!