Tuesday, May 28, 2013

MAC Temperature Rising Collection Haul and Swatches

Hey Beauties,

Happy Tuesday! I'm still on vacation. But today I'm back with a haul video from MAC. It's a first for me.  I'll be showing you a couple of products that I purchased from the Temperature Rising Summer 2013 collection and swatches as well. This is  one of the promo images of the collection. Isn't the model gorgeous? Check it out!





Check out my haul!



First off is the eyeshadow palette Bare My Soul. It has 4 shades starting from the top left to bottom right. Isn't the packaging gorgeous? It's a bronze package that has a soft touch.
Swatches galore! 
 Dupes( Colors with a * are from MAC's permeant collection)
  • Romantico: * Satin Taupe
  • Bare My Soul: * Ricepaper or Goldmine
  • Friendly: * Romp
  • When In Rio: * Club or Blue Brown pigment.
Lipglass in Liquid Passion
This is a pinky nude lipglass that looks amazing. 


 Hope you guys liked this post. I will do more posts when I'm back from my much needed vacation. Until next time. Ciao!

Disclosure: All products purchased by me.  Post not sponsored.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share some love!