Friday, May 24, 2013

Tag: Beauty This or That?!

Hey Beauties,

Happy Friday! Sorry for no post yesterday. I was really tired after a long day at work. But today I wanted to post a tag that got me inspired by one of my favorite beauty bloggers Kia from Yummy411.  She had done one years ago choosing her products of choice. Check it out!

Here are mine!

BLUSH or BRONZER?

BLUSH: Blush gives you a flushed, radiant look and brightens up your face.



LIPSTICK or LIP GLOSS?

LIPSTICK: There is a wide array of the types of lipstick you can buy, stain your lips with a lipstick, mix it up... a lot of possibilities. There's more versatility.


EYE LINER or MASCARA?

EYE LINER: Defining my eyes with black eyeliner pencil gives me a sultry look.















FOUNDATION or CONCEALER?

CONCEALER: I'm all about eyes so I prefer concealer

















NEUTRAL or COLORFUL EYESHADOW?

NEUTRAL: They match everything and are work appropriate.














LOOSE OR PRESSED EYESHADOW?

PRESSED: For convenience factor if I want the color to be more concentrated, I can use a powder eyeshadow and pack the color on!















BRUSHES or SPONGES?

BRUSHES: Brushes are the best tools for a flawless finish.
















That all folks. Hope you liked this post! Tag, you're it. Ciao!

Disclosure: Post not sponsored.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share some love!