Friday, June 21, 2013

Another Drugstore Makeup Haul!

Hey Beauties,

Happy Friday! I'm back with another drugstore makeup haul. Some of the products you're about to see in the video are for my kit and myself. These products have been recommended by some of my favorite beauty bloggers and Youtubers. Check it out!








Check out my haul!


Wet n Wild I'm Feeling Retro trio eyeshadow palette
I decided to give a go on this palette. Look how pigmented the colors are. On the top is a white shimmery shade. This is great for the brow bone. The middle shade is a petrol blue and the last one is a hot pink. It's a cheaper dupe of MAC's Passionate eyeshadow but in a shimmer finish. I'll probably depot the eyeshadows into a Z Palette soon.


Wet n Wild Mega Glo Illuminating Powder in Starlit Bronze
This is a shimmery bronzer. It's great for summer and can be used as an eyeshadow. Try using it with a matte bronzer for contouring and hilighting.


Essie Nail Polish in Sugar Dandy
I love this brand so I decided to try a new color. The shade I got is a sheer pink that I think will look amazing. I think it will be in a Monthly Favorites post, we'll see.


L'oreal Color Riche Lipsticks
The first color I got is Fairest Nude. I got it before for my professional makeup kit so this one will be for my personal use. It's a pinky nude with a creamy finish. The second shade is called Golden Splendor which is a gold with a frost finish. The last shade is called Bronze Coin, a cool bronze also with a frost finish.


Maybelline The Colossal Volum' Express Cat Eyes Mascara
This mascara is the bomb! It gives volume to the lashes and gives a wide cat eyes look. It will probably go in my kit.


CVS Refreshing Toner
I needed some toner as I ran out of my favorite one. I use this after cleansing. It's mild, hydrating, refreshing and 99% free of alcohol.


Nuance by Salma Hayek Dual Phrase Makeup Remover
I need some makeup remover as some types of makeup can be a pain in the-you-know-where to remove such as waterproof mascara. I like it that you shake it up and mix all the goodness together. It has ingredients such as cucumbers, rosewater, chamomile, lavender, mimosa, blue agave etc. Best of all, it's cruelty free.


Hope you guys enjoyed. I have a lot more posts and videos to come. Until next time. Ciao!

Disclosure: All products purchased by me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share some love!