Thursday, June 20, 2013

Makeover: Bright Pink Lips & Purple Smokey Eyes for Teens

Hey Beauties,

Happy Thursday! I'm back with another client makeover. I did this makeover on Halloween of this year but I totally forgotten about it, lol. My client was a young teenager. I wanted to do something fun and fresh but at the same time appropriate for her age. Check it out!




For her cheeks and lips, used a mixture of shades from the Make Up For Ever Flash Color palette 
For her eyes, I used MAC eyeshadows in Nehru, Gesso and Parfait Amour.

For some added jazz, I used some silver glitter on her eyes to give the look extra sparkle.


Check out the final look!






Hope you guys liked this look. I have more makeovers to come. Stay tuned! Ciao.

Disclosure: Post not sponsored.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Share some love!