Wednesday, July 03, 2013

Brand Spotlight:MAC

Hey Beauties,

I'm on a roll here! Today's post is a new series called Brand Spotlight. I'll be focusing on a particular brand and its' products that I really love and why.I will have color recommendations as well. First off, the brand we all love is MAC. Check it out!




***** These products are from the permeant collection. As MAC does limited edition collections from time to time,  it wouldn't be fair to you guys to include limited editions as collections get sold out quickly online and in stores.


Eyeshadows
These are pigmented and come in a variety of colors and finishes. They have been in my professional and personal kits for as long I can remember. They come in pan and compact form. 
 Recommendations: Romp, Freshwater, Contrast, Naked Lunch, Espresso, Humid, Kid, Rule, Chrome Yellow, Beauty Marked.

Pigments
These are multi purpose products that can be used on the face, eyes and body. They come in an array of colors and are very pigmented. A little goes a long way. 
Recommendations: Naked, Copper Sparkle, Blue Brown, Frozen 

Blush
I adore their blush. They give the skin a nice glow and are great for contouring especially with the matte brown toned ones. Also comes in compact and pan form.
Recommendations: Trace Gold and Springsheen 

Lipglasses
They have a wide array of colors and finishes. They have a vanilla scent that is not too obvious. The texture is so nice and sticky. It all depends on preference.
Recommendations: C-Thru, Clear

Lipsticks
These lipsticks are probably MAC's best sellers. I have been using them for a long time in my pro kit and as well as my personal stash. They come in an array of colors and finishes. They have the same vanilla scent as the lip glasses. 
Recommendations: Tanarama, Fresh Moroccan, Myth, Siss. 

Hope you guys liked this post. Tell me in the comments below what MAC products you guys love, color recommendations and why you love these products. Ciao!

Disclosure: Post not sponsored. These are my own and honest thoughts and opinions.



2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. @Evita Me too. I love all of their products especially the eyeshadows and lipsticks.

      Delete

Share some love!