Wednesday, July 03, 2013

FOTD: Summery Smokey Eyes With a Twist

Hey Beauties,

Time for another Face of the Day! I've done this look a couple months ago. It's a summery smokey with taupes, golds and neutrals with a duochrome green on the lower lash line. It's a change from the typical smokey eye- fun and fresh! Check it out!



I used my new favorite eyeshadow quad from MAC, Bare My Soul.On my lids, I used Romantico, Bare My Soul on the inner corners, Friendly on the outer corners & crease and When In Rio on my lower lash line.
 Use a matte brown eyeshadow or bronzer in the crease to balance out the look.
 Throw on a nude lippy and you're good to go. 

Hope you guys liked this post. Let me know if you want me to do a tutorial on this look. Until next time. Ciao!



Disclosure: Post not sponsored.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Share some love!