Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Happy Birthday to Me!! ( and Updates)

Hey Beauties,

Happy Wednesday!Guess who is turning 28 today? Me! OMG.. I'm been here on this planet for so long. Check what are my plans for the day!

Here's what I'm planning on doing:

  • Having fun with family and friends.
  • Eating cake. Even though it's Ramadan, I'll wait until sunset so that I can eat.
  • Swimming.
  • Relaxing!
  • Beach time.
My nails:

I'll be planning on painting my nails with beige as my base and a sparkling gold to top it off!


For the time being, I'll be MIA for a while so I'll try and post but no worries, I'll be back! I will list below what posts and videos I'll be posting.

 Upcoming blog posts and videos:

  • What's in My Travel Makeup Bag ( Summer Edition)
  • Brand Spotlight- AVON
  • My Favorite Hilighters
  • All About Z Palettes, How to Depot Eyeshadows and Making Them Stick
  • July 2013 Empties
  • My Favorite Fashion and Makeup Books
  • Funky Jewelry Haul
  • How To: Contour and Hilight Your Face
Probably, I'll do a birthday haul video and post it soon. Check out tomorrow's post on my Products I Regret Buying Series. Ciao!

Disclosure: Post not sponsored

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share some love!