Friday, July 12, 2013

June 2013 Empties

Hey Beauties,

Happy Friday. Sorry if I was a bit late on my empty products post. No worries... I didn't have enough products to finish completely. So I decided to wait for a while and give you guys an idea what I've been using up and finished. Here are the products that I've used up for the month of June. Check it out!



Here are the products I used up completely for the month of June

From left to right: Chopard Wish perfume, AVON Sassy Swirls Vanilla Berry perfume, Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm, Simple Pleasures Lip Balm in Peach Mango and Giorgio Armani Acqua di Gioia perfume sample

1. Chopard Wish perfume: This is a perfume that smells like chocolate with a hint of floral. The bottle is shaped like a diamond. Unfortunately the smell is way too strong for my liking but is ideal for nights out.
Rating: 8.5/10
Will I repurchase? No.

2. AVON Sassy Swirls Vanilla Berry perfume: I had previously featured it in my April favorites. It smells like vanilla with a hint of berry. The size is just perfect to throw in your purse and is great for travel. 
Rating: 10/10
Will I repurchase? Yes

3. Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm: It's a lip balm that is 100% natural and cruelty free. I've been using it on clients prior to lip color to moisturize lips. It doesn't dry the lips like other lip balms do and doesn't contain camphor. 
Rating: 10/10
Will I repurchase? Yes.

4. Simple Pleasures Lip Balm in Peach Mango: As I have previously mentioned in last month's Empties post, it came in a set of 6. This doesn't have an apparent taste but smells like peach with a hint of mango.
Rating: 9/10
Will I repurchase? No

5.  Giorgio Armani Acqua di Gioia perfume sample: This spells SUMMER to me. It's fun, fresh and reminds me of the beach. This perfume sample was a gift with purchase.
Rating: 10/10
Will I repurchase?

That's all for now, folks! Hope you liked this post. If you have finished beauty or makeup products, please mention in the comments section below. Ciao!


Disclosure : All items were purchased by me. I have not been paid to write this post and am not affiliated with the companies mentioned. These are my own and honest opinions and thoughts



No comments:

Post a Comment

Share some love!