Monday, July 15, 2013

NOTD: Orange with a Hint of Bling

Hey Beauties,

Happy Monday! Today's Nail of the Day is an orange look with a hint of bling. It's ideal for Spring and Summer. It's a simple look that's fun and easy. If you guys like this look, check it out!



For my base, I used Giordani Gold Blooming Nail Polish in Tender Peach, a beautiful peachy orange
 Then for a hint of bling, I applied L'oreal Nail Lingerie in Something About Her on my ring finger. 

Even though, these nail strips aren't my cup of tea when it comes to staying power but they look pretty. I don't think I'll have  any plans of buying more these in the future. But if I do, I'll make sure that I have all the necessary items I need to make the nail strips stay.

Hope you guys like the post. If you tried this look,please send me a picture so that I can feature it in a post. Ciao!

Disclosure: Post not sponsored.

















No comments:

Post a Comment

Share some love!