Monday, July 09, 2012

NOTD: Yellow With Blue and Turquoise Splatters

Hey Beauties,

Happy Monday!  I'm back with another Nail of the Day. This is an artistic one. I got inspired by one of my favorite beauty bloggers, Maryam from !Maryam Maquillage! She had done a funky splatter nail art look. I did a yellow nail look with blue and turquoise splatters. Check it out!

I had done this look on my toe nails as I'm not so skilled doing this on my finger nails, lol. Practice, practice, practice!


For the base, I used AVON Nailwear Pro+ in Lemon Sugar, a pale yellow.


I did random splatters and used various turquoise and blue nail polishes to create them using their brush.  For more accurate splatters, use a dotting tool which can be found at beauty supply stores 

Hope you liked this post. This nail look can be created in unexpected and fun combinations  like orange, purple and black. It's all about imagination. Try it for fun! It's only nail polish and if you don't like the look, there's always nail polish remover. If you created this look on your nails, please send me a link in the comment box below.  Ciao!

Disclosure: Post not sponsored. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Share some love!