Thursday, July 25, 2013

Products I Regret Buying: The Body Shop Lip & Cheek Stain in #02

Hey Beauties,

It's time for another round of my "Products I Regret Buying Series". I haven't done one in a long time. Sometimes, you find a product that looks great in the tube and when you come to use it , it looks very streaky on your skin. Here's one that didn't stand up to my expectations!






I had bought The Body Shop Lip & Cheek Stain in # 02 about a year ago and I thought it would be a great multi purpose product for lips and cheeks. Guess that I was wrong.

 I choose an orange with gold sparkles. It's great for summer. What I didn't like was the color was too bright and clownish when blended on the cheek.
 Also it was too drying when applied on the lips.

 It came with a doe footed applicator .
 This is how it looked when not blended out



It looks pretty when blended out but looks can be deceiving.

That's all for now, folks. Hope you learnt something now. We all make mistakes when it comes to purchasing something like makeup or even electronics. We learn from our mistakes. Ciao!

Disclosure: Product purchased by me. I am not affiliated with the company mentioned. These are my own and honest opinions and thoughts




























No comments:

Post a Comment

Share some love!