Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Summer 2013 Beauty and Makeup Favorites

Hey Beauties,

Time for another round of favorites. It's summer and I decided to show you guys my favorite makeup and beauty products that I'm loving for the summer. Check it out!


Check out the video!

Azzaro Twin Perfume
Believe it or not, this isn't a computer mouse. It's a perfume that was gifted to me by my mom. She had gotten it from Germany maybe 4 or 5 years ago. I liked it because of the unique shape and the smell isn't too strong kind of a floral scent. I think it's a limited edition. I'm not sure.

 St Ives Collagen Elastin Facial Moisturizer
I'm in love with this lotion. It moisturizes the skin and absorbs quickly. See how huge it is. It's going to take me a while to use this up.

 Bath and Body Works The Sweethearts Honey Sweetheart mini body lotion
I adore the scent. It smells like honey. I bought the mini size body lotion because it's ideal for travel.

 Bath and Body Works Rio Rumberry mini body lotion
This smells like vanilla infused with rumberry. Look how pretty the packaging is.  Also I got the mini version of this lotion because it's great for travel.

Bath and Body Works Espresso Bar Candle
I bought one for myself and another for my boss. The scent is amazing and I really like it. It smells like coffee and is a great alternative for your average morning cup of joe! 


CVS Skin Treatment Oil
This is great for dry skin and also for many other skin problems. It absorbs easily and is not at all greasy. It keeps my skin soft and silky. 
  
Fiji Passionfruit Fragrance Mist
I had bought this ages ago. It smells like passionfruit. It's fun, fresh and fruity which is great for summer. I don't think it's in the permeant collection. 
Viva Fergie Body lotion
This was a gift-with-purchase that came with the matching perfume. It smells like fresh herbs and is not too strong. It's ideal for day time but if you use the perfume, it can be used for nights out.


That's all folks. Happy Ramadan to those celebrate it. I might be MIA during Ramadan but I'll be back! Ciao.

Disclosure:  Post not sponsored. All items purchased by me. The perfume was gifted

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share some love!