Wednesday, August 28, 2013

AVON Haul

Hey Beauties,

Happy Wednesday! I'm back with another haul. This time, it's from AVON. The company has been around for years and I love the products.  But today I will show a very small but quick haul. Check it out!



Check out the video!

Check out my haul!

Solutions Hydra Radiance Energising Toner
This is actually a repurchase. I had bought it before and had featured it in one of my Monthly Favorites videos. It hydrates the skin and gives it a nice glow.


Arabian Glow Pressed Powder in Shimmering Bronze
This is a medium-dark bronzer with red undertones. This will definitely go in my pro kit.
 Swatches! 
This will be good for medium to dark skin tones as the red undertones might look muddy on fair skin tones. 

Powder Eyeshadow in Electro Violet
It's a purple with blue undertones. It has a sponge applicator. The packaging is a little bit like this Summer's Temperature Rising collection from MAC.


It would look great all over the lid, under the lower lashline or in the inner corners for a pop of color.

That's for now. If you have done an AVON haul before or have these products. Let me know in the comments below!

Disclosure:  Post not sponsored. All products were purchased by me.  

2 comments:

  1. Avon is lovely especially there super shock eyeliners :)

    http://kamzysbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Kamzy Yeah it is lovely. You should try their lipsticks

      Delete

Share some love!