Thursday, August 22, 2013

Celebrity Inspired Makeup: Ke$ha "Crazy Kids" Music Video

Hey Beauties,

I'm back with another post and video. This one is my first celebrity tutorial. I decided to do Ke$ha's look from her "Crazy Kids" music video. One of the looks that she had one was a gold shimmery eye with nude lips. Check it out!


Check out the video!


The final look!


Here's what I used:

FACE:
AVON Skin Revival Foundation in Almond and Flirt Act Natural Light &Sheer Foundation in Golden Goddess mixed together to match my tanned skin
Oriflame Absolute Concealer for Eyes in Gold
Wet  'n' Wild Mega Glo Illuminating Powder in  Starlit Bronze

EYES:
Gold eyeshadow( Sorry I can't remember which brand I used but you can use any gold eyeshadow)
MAC Brushed Metal X in Gilded Ash
MAC Espresso eyeshadow
Oriflame Kohl Pencil in Nude
Black mascara 

LIPS:
Illamasqua Sonnet lipstick
 MAC Secret Lover lipstick 
Urban Decay Glide-on Lip Pencil in Midnight Cowboy

Hope you enjoyed. I'm taking requests starting next week. If you have any requests, please mention in the comments below.

Disclosure: Post not sponsored

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share some love!