Wednesday, July 31, 2013

July 2013 Empties

Hey Beauties,

I'm back with another Empties post. This  one was supposed to be for February. Then silly me forgotten to press the 'Publish' button. All's well that ends well. This month's post is very small. Check it out!

Here's what I used up completely for the month of July:


From left to right: AVON Foot Works Mint and Aloe Exfoliating Scrub, Sephora by OPI Nail Polish in Wild About Shimmer and Burt's Bees Almond Milk Beeswax Hand Creme.

1. AVON Foot Works Mint and Aloe Exfoliating Scrub: This is a foot scrub that I was using since late December 2012. It had a slippery  gel- like consistency so one has to be careful as not to break any bones. It smells like mint. 
Rating: 8.5/10
Will I repurchase? Maybe

2. Sephora by OPI Nail Polish in Wild About Shimmer: You probably seen this in my Nail Polish Collection and Storage video last year. It's a sheer gold with sparkles.I actually really like because you can layer it or use with other nail polishes.
Rating: 10/10
Will I repurchase? Yes

3. Burt's Bees Almond Milk Beeswax Hand Creme: My sister gifted this to me back in December 2012. Since then, I have been using it. The smell and formula are to die for! The smell is sweet like almonds but not too sweet. The formula is great and moisturizes the hands especially during harsh winters.
Rating: 10/10
Will I repurchase? Yes

That's all for now,  folks! Until next time. Ciao!

 Disclosure : All items were purchased by me. I have not been paid to write this post and am not affiliated with the companies mentioned. These are my own and honest opinions and thoughts

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share some love!