Friday, August 30, 2013

My Favorite Shimmer Hilighters

Hey Beauties,

I'm back with another post. This one has to do with that sexy, glowy cheekbone look we all love. How to do it? With the proper use and placement that most of us need a little help with, use a shimmer cheek highlighter! I have a post chocked full of my favorites for myself and clients. Check it out!



Personal Favorites


Very Me Peach Me Perfect Skin Glow in Light: This is the cheaper dupe of MAC Lustre Drops. It melts into the skin and comes in various shades. 

MAC Lightscapade Mineralize Skin Finish: It's a very pale ivory color that looks good on very pale up to tan skin tones. 



Favorites for Clients:

MAC Lustre Drops: These really melt into the skin. I use a gold base for warmer skin tones and a more pink base for cooler tones. I'll often set the drops using matching shimmer powders.



BareMinerals All-Over Face Color in Pure Radiance: Gorgeous peachy gold color. This is great for tan skin tones. Also it's for sensitive skin.

Nars Albatross: Another gorgeous shade. It has white gold sheen that is wow. 

MAC Cream Color Bases: These are super gorgeous and look great on the skin. 



Hope this was helpful. Do you have a favorite hilighter? Let me know in the comments below. Ciao!

Disclosure: Post not sponsored.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Share some love!