Tuesday, September 03, 2013

August Makeup and Beauty Favorites

Hey Beauties,

Time for monthly favorites! I'm announcing my favorites for August. This time I have a bunch of goodies ranging from Body Lotions to Nails. Check it out!
Check out the video!

MAC Rhythm Lipglass and AVON Lilac Shimmer Lipstick:
This was my fav combo for the Summer. The light purple lipstick with the magenta lipgloss is die-for. I recommend that you try this.

Optimals Oxygen Boost Eye Cream:
Who needs eye cream? Well... everybody. I recommend this eye cream. It hydrates and cools  the eye area and has a very light texture which is great for Summer.
 Sephora by OPI Wild About Shimmer and Illamasqua Monogamous Nail Polishes:
I've been rocking this nail combo for more than a week and am loving it. The matte beige base with the fine glitter nail makes it more wearable than wearing the beige on its own.

The Body Shop Honey Bronze Shimmering Dry Oil in Honey Kissed:
I had bought this about a year ago. The shade may be a little bit too dark for lighter skin tones but it's great for medium to dark skin tones. It enhances a tan with a bit of shimmer. I use it on my arms and legs. It smells like honey.
Bath and Body Works Pink Chiffon Triple Moisture Body Cream:
It smells divine like vanilla & sparkling pear. The scent isn't too sweet. It's not too thick unlike other creams that are really thick that you can't rub it in.
Disclosure: Post not sponsored. I am not affiliated with the companies mentioned. All opinions and thoughts are my own and honest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share some love!