Monday, October 21, 2013

FOTD: Pink Lips and Bronze Smokey Eyes

Hey Beauties,

Guess who's back with another Face of the Day? I am! I'm sharing with you a FOTD that I wore a couple of weeks ago. This time I wore pink lipstick with bronze smokey eyeshadow. Check it out!


I used a gold shadow on my lid. You can use any gold eyeshadow you may have in your makeup collections. If you guys have one, LOL. 

 I used a mixture of matte and shimmer bronze eyeshadows on my crease and outer corners to give the look some balance. Then I used a black liquid liner on my upper lash line to give my eyes some definition.


Add a pop of pink lippie and you're good to go!

It looks amazing with any bright lipstick that you may have. Pinks, mauves and if you're feeling adventurous- blue, green or even yellow. The great thing about makeup is that if you don't like a certain color- there's always makeup remover. Until next time!

Disclosure: Post not sponsored.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share some love!