Monday, October 14, 2013

Huge Drugstore Beauty and Makeup Haul!

Hey Beauties,

Happy Monday !Sorry about my long absence this month. I've been a very bad blogger these days. Busy at work. But not to worry, I've got a nice haul of goodies to show you guys from my local drugstore. Check it out!





Check out the haul !



Maybelline Color Tattoo Pure Pigments in Barely Brazen 
This is a cheaper dupe of MAC Naked Pigment. It's a pale beige with some sparkle and shimmer. It's perfect to use on the brow bone and inner corners to give that wide eyed look.

Milani XL Bronzer in Fake Tan 02
I got this for my professional makeup kit as I needed a bronzer for women of color. One side has a matte bronzer, great for contouring, and the other has a shimmer for hilighting high planes of the face.

Essie Turquoise and Caicos nail polish
This is from my favorite nail polish brand. I adore the color turquoise. Even it's Fall now, I need a little bit of color in my life every now and then.


Wet 'n' Wild I Got Good Jeans Eyeshadow Trio
I got this eyeshadow trio palette as I needed silver, gold and dark blue eyeshadows.Now, I have these shades in one palette.

Wet 'n Wild Cool As A Cucumber Eyeshadow Trio
I'm in love with greens. This is a perfect trio that has a light and dark green and an oxblood. Perfect for Fall!

Fantasy Makers Sparkling Lip Gloss in Snow White
Who loves sparkles? I do! I bought this lipgloss for my pro kit especially if I have makeovers during Halloween. It's a clear lipgloss with lots of sparkles and glitters. The picture doesn't do any justice, lol, but you can see the sparkles in real life.


Essie Sleek Stick in Embrace the Lace
These are nail stickers that have a pale beige/ pink base and beautiful white lace design.


Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat
Who needs a top coat? This fabulous nail top coat has been in the blogosphere for ages. It's fast drying and is great to protect your precious nail art from fading.


Milani Lipstick in Pink Frost 09
I'm in love with anything pink. I'm a total girly girl. So I decided to get this gorgeous pink lipstick.


Sally Hansen Crackle Overcoat in Ink Splatter
A good crackle nail polish.. finally! As I had a couple of bad experiences with this type of nail polish , I decided to give crackle nail polish another try. I chose black.. it goes with every thing.





Nuance by Salma Hayek Walnut Facial Scrub
I need a good exfoliant for my dry skin as some exfoliants can be too drying for me. 

Nuance by Salma Hayek Dual Phrase Makeup Remover 
I love this makeup remover and is a repurchase as I ran out of this.



CoverGirl Flamed Out Shadow Pencil in Hot-Pink Flame 320
As I needed a base for pink eyeshadows, it will be ideal for women of color as it'll prevent the shadows from creasing and looking ashy as some shadows tend to do.


CoverGirl Lipstick in Kiss 275
A new color for me. Orange!This is my first time to try orange lipstick.  It's so beautiful especially for the Fall.

That's all for now, folks. Let me know in the comments below what orange lipstick or lipgloss are you currently loving for Fall. Ciao!

Disclosure: Post not sponsored. All products purchased by me.

4 comments:

  1. I really like the Wet Wild Cool as a Cucumber trio and the Maybelline pigments! I don't usually use orange lipstick, but that color is really pretty! I mostly wear purple lips in the fall

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Aaliyah Thanks. Orange reminds me of falling leaves.

      Delete
  2. great picks!! hows the barely brazen color tattoo??
    also, pls check out my giveaway on my blog:)
    http://jenjeniferjenny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @jenjenifierjenny Thanks for your sweet comment. The barely brazen color tattoo pigment is great. You can use it for hilighting your brow bones and the inner corner of the eye.

      Delete

Share some love!