Friday, October 25, 2013

September 2013 Beauty and Makeup Favorites

Hey Beauties,

I've been a very bad blogger. It's almost end of October and I still haven't posted my beauty and makeup favorites for September. Any way, it's better late than never. If you want to check out my favorite beauty products, click after the jump!

Check out the video!



EOS Sweet Mint Lip Balm
I'm totally in love with this lip balm. It's been around the blogosphere for a really long time. It's rich, hydrates the lips and smells minty. Yum!

MAC Antonio Lopez 3 Lips palette in Nude
Another limited edition lipstick palette from MAC. This is from the Antonio Lopez fall collection. I'm in love with the colors which has nudes. I'm a nude lippy type of girl. Look how pretty the packaging is. 

Oriflame Midsummer Woman Perfume 
I had been using this perfume ever since the summer and I've been loving it for a really long time. It's light and fresh like lemon.


Bath and Body Works Fine Fragrance Mist in Malibu Heat

I've been using this for a long time. It smells tropical to me like coconut which I adore.

Lush Bubblegum Lip Scrub
This is actually a repurchase as I ran out. I really love this lip scrub. This has jojoba oil to moisturize the lips and smells and tastes like bubblegum. Yummy!

Hope you guys like this post. Please mention in the comments below if you had bought any lip scrubs before and what were your first impressions. Until next time. Ciao!

Disclosure : Post not sponsored.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share some love!