Thursday, November 07, 2013

My Top 10 MAC Lip Liners

Hey Beauties,

Happy Thursday! This is a continuation of my series of  some of my favorite MAC products that I've done a year or two ago. Today I'll be focusing again on lips. Lip pencils are a must-have in my personal and professional kits. They can make any lip color work if you find the right one. I love how they define the lip. Make sure to blend so you don't have that permanent marker look that some people tend have around their lips. Check it out!


1. Naked Liner
This is a perfect pale beige that looks good with super pale nude lipstick.


2. In Synch 
A pale pink that looks great on its own or with matching lipstick.

3. Magenta 
Perfect to go with my fuchsia lipsticks.


4. Lasting Sensation
A really pretty orange that goes well with any type of orange.

5. Nightmoth 
This a dark vampy purple that look great for Fall


6. Bittersweet
This is a very dark brown. 

7. Fashion Boost
This is a very bright, yet intense purple shade.

8. Chestnut
This is a deep brown that looks great on women of color.

9. Cherry
This is a bright red that will look great with a cool-tone lipstick.

10. Boldly Bare
This is a pinky nude that looks great on fair to medium skin tones

Tell me what are your favorite MAC lip liners in the comments below!

Disclosure:  Post not sponsored.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share some love!