Friday, November 15, 2013

Quick AVON Haul!

Hey Beauties,

Happy Friday! I'm back with another AVON haul! AVON is one of my favorite beauty brands for a very long time. Today I'm showing you a quick haul that I had from a few weeks ago.  I was about to upload an accompanying video. Then I had some technical difficulties. All's well that ends well. I have a whole bunch of goodies for you guys. Check it out!
First off we have a lipstick called Loving Lilac. It's a medium to dark purple that looks amazing for Fall.



Next I have Planet Spa Bali Botanica Body Scrub. As I needed a body scrub that isn't too rough on my skin, I thought this would be great to use on the body.  It smells like lemongrass to me and the granules aren't too rough.

I needed a teal eyeliner pencil so I bought Super Shock eye liner in Savage. It's a gel liner in a pencil formula. It's so super pigmented and creamy. 
 What I needed in my nail collection is a duo chrome color. This shade is called Green Morph.  This reminds me of MAC Club eyeshadow but in nail polish form. It's  a green in some types of lightning and in others it's purple/brown.

Hope you guys like this post. Until next time. Ciao!

Disclosure: Post not sponsored. All products purchased by me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share some love!