Monday, January 20, 2014

Products I Hit Pan: #1

Hey Beauties,

 Sorry for my long absence. I didn't fall off the face of the planet, lol. I was super busy with work, I had the flu and other personal issues I don't want to go into details.  Back to the post... I have decided to do a new series on the blog called 'Products I Hit Pan' where I show makeup products that I used until the metallic pan showed.  Check it out!

 Here are a variety of products from MAC and Urban Decay which I de-potted and put them into a Z palette ( not shown here). 

1. MAC Hypnotizing Eyeshadow: This is a really pretty purple color but unfortunately it's limited edition.
2. MAC Bare My Soul Eyeshadow:  This is one of my holy grail eyeshadows that I use on a day- to- day basis. It's a gold shade that looks great on the lid, tear duct and brow bone. It's another limited edition that came out last summer.
3. MAC Romantico Eyeshadow: This is a purply taupe that looks great on the lid.
4. MAC Trace Gold Blush:  A gorgeous gold shimmer blush that looks amazing on everyone.
5.Urban Decay Dark Horse Eyeshadow: This is a super dark bronze eyeshadow that looks soo beautiful in the outer v and crease.
6. Urban Decay Gunmetal Eyeshadow: This is a gunmetal shade that looks great on the lid, crease and outer v- ideal for a classic smokey eye.

Hope you enjoyed. Stay tuned for more posts. Ciao!

Disclosure:  Post not sponsored. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Share some love!